A whole buncha CDs + An update on the car

 Hello! It's been a while since my last post. Here is all that happened + the CDs I got last month and all of this month's so far.

So where we last left off, we were sitting in McDonald's waiting for the tow truck to come. I wrote my last blog post to pass the time. Thankfully the tow truck finally came! An Iraqi guy named Sam was our driver. He'd moved here from Texas because he has family here. He took us and our car to an auto shop. My mom called up her friend to pick us up and she took us back home. Home sweet home! Also, WE GOT A NEW CAR!!

With that out of the way, here's some CDs for 'ya!


They Might Be Giants - S-E-X-X-Y (Elektra - 1996)

This was my first CD of June, I got it on the 4th. Getting this marked my domestically released Elektra singles collection complete! Very excited to have this one. Sensurround is one of their best hidden-gem tracks. I prefer the Power Rangers version in all honesty but i'm still glad to have it on CD in any form.


Super Furry Animals - Something 4 The Weekend (Creation - 1996)

I got not one but TWO CD singles from 1996 in June, I got this one on the 15th. It's a UK import too! Woo yeah yeah!


Laurie Berkner - Buzz Buzz (Two Tomatoes - 1998)

Anyone else remember Laurie Berkner? Y'know, the girl that was on Noggin alot? I don't have a pic of my copy (and i'm too lazy to take a pic of it, lol) but I promise you, I have it. I got this the same day the car broke down. Tbh this probably wasn't worth a whole ass car breaking down. 😂


Utada Hikaru - Single Collection Vol. 1 (Eastworld - 2004)

One of only three Japanese CDs in my collection and currently my only Utada CD. Very excited to have some Utada in my collection now!!!


NBC - A Soundtrack Of Must See TV (TVT - 2003)

A compilation of a bunch of NBC theme songs from throughout the years. I got this the same day as the Hikaru Utada CD. I'm particularly excited to have the Late Night with Conan O'Brien and Banana Splits themes on CD now!

TVT also put out a similar compilation for CBS a few years prior. Hopefully i'll get that one too someday.

That's basically it for now. Bye!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wiggles Concert That Time Forgot

The Janken Game: Am I Too Late?