The Rise And Fall of a Liverpudlian Macca: What happened to "Dungeon Lane" on Billboard?

 Like thousands of other Beatles fans, I was very excited for Paul McCartney's new album, "The Boys of Dungeon Lane", and I got it the day after release (Amazon decided to be a cheeky bastard and not deliver it on release day AS THEY FUCKING PROMISED TO.) It's a good album, I like it. But this week, it's had one of the biggest downfalls i've ever seen one of the Billboard charts.


 


Last week, it made its debut on the Billboard 200 chart, and peaked at number 5. Very good news, it's always nice to see people listening Macca. 




But this week it's at NUMBER 145. Jesus Christ. What the hell happened between then and now? Is there some controversy I don't know about? Do Americans just not like Macca as much anymore? WTF???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wiggles Concert That Time Forgot

The Janken Game: Am I Too Late?