Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum: What's The Hold Up?: Part 2: Electric Fabloogaloo

 So back in May I posted about how slow the move of Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum was taking. At the end of the post, I said, and I quote, "Fingers crossed they keep to the late opening date."

Guess what still isn't open.

It's pretty much the end of Summer now and they still aren't open. If you aren't rabidly following the move like I am. A few days after I posted that, they posted on Facebook about a plumbing issue that had been recently discovered which needed to be fixed. This meant another opening delay, which I could understand, get that stuff done y'know. I would rather that then open it, find out about the issue, and then close again.

That was 3 months ago. No updates at all since. Not even a single post from them this entire time. I am starting to get extremely impatient about this, and i'm not alone on this either. Pretty much everybody in the comments of that last post has done basically nothing but beg for an update. Alot have pointed out the lack of communication. People have emailed them, nothing. People have called them, it's disconnected. And of course, their Facebook hasn't been updated since that guy from the Village People was alive. I think just about everybody is getting tired of Marvin's and their BS.

The worst part is, all signs should point to Marvin's being open now, but they still aren't!

Orchard Mall, the mall Marvin's is gonna be in mentions them as a tenant on their site..



Their mentioned on the new property flyer for Hunter's Square. y'know, the guys that LITERALLY KICKED THEM OUT...

And guess what? They still aren't open!!! If the good people at Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum are reading this, get your shit together or else you wont be opening until the year Halley's Comet comes back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wiggles Concert That Time Forgot

Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum: What's The Hold Up?